The Village of Louisville
April 9, 2009 Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of March 5 and 24 special meeting minutes
Approval of March 12, 2009 minutes
Approval of March 12, 2009 executive session minutes
1. Police report
2. Mr. James Robey would like to speak to board about his bill
3. 95.7 WCRC Hometown Spotlight.
4. Air-Evac – Roger Luer
5. Discuss donation to the North Clay Academic Foundation
6. Written Identity Theft Program ordnance
7. Discuss carpet for City Hall
8. Vicki Simpson with Angel Food Ministries would like a location donated a couple of hours a month for food pick-up.
9. Golden Circle Nutrition Center would like to see if a garbage disposal in the kitchen area and an exhaust vent for the bathroom could be installed.
GAS, WATER SEWER
STREET AND ALLEY
10. Discuss going out for mowing Bids
11. Historical Society would like permission to use the Community Courtyard on Saturdays from 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM for the months of April, May and June.
12. Louisville Rotary Club will be holding an Evening in the Village and would like to use the Community Courtyard for entertainment Friday May 15, 2009. An evening meal starting at 5:00 and entertainment from 6:00 – ??
13. Discuss City Entrance Signs –
14. Discuss 128 S Church Street – Rinehart Property
15. Discuss 130 S Church Street – Community Courtyard
16. Enterprise Zone
17. Approval of Last Months Executive Session Minutes