The Village of Louisville
May 10, 2012 Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of this evening’s Agenda
Approval of April 12, 2012 Regular Meeting Minutes
Approval of April 30, 2012 Special Meeting Regular Minutes
Approval of May 9, 2012 Special Meeting Regular Minutes
Swearing in of Village Clerk/Collector
1. Monthly Police Report
2. Gift from the Village to go into the George Tolliver Memorial Scholarship Fund
GAS, WATER & SEWER
3. When do we go out for Water Project Bids?
STREET AND ALLEY
4. USDI Engineering Services Retainer Agreement
5. Roadway Sign Inspection and Maintenance Policy
6. Fire Protection District Letter
7. Walking Path
8. Governors Hometown Award
9. Microsoft Training
10. Ordinance to approve lease of additional classroom in K-1 Building to CEFS
11. Ordinance to amend codebook section regarding inoperable vehicles.
12. Sue Bailey – would like to be declared a Feral Cat Sanctuary.
13. Lou Ann Cruse would like permission to use a Semi-trailer removed from axel base as storage shed.
- April 12, 30 & May 9 2012 Executive Session Minutes
- Personnel – Personal Days
- Lease, sale, and/or Purchase of Real Estate
- Pending or Possible Litigation